Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Little Maintenance

Captain Obvious says that I have been doing some blog redesigning and unfortunately, have no clue how to hide my experimentations from you. So if you happen to click on the blog and see a really ugly template with hideous colors and embarrassing pictures, you probably caught me mid-vision. I have good taste, I am just working on its manifestation. Does anyone have any "How to make my blog hot" expertise in Blogger?

In other biz-nass, if you are reading the blog and not on "Team Amy", what the hell are you waiting for?! Be a proud member of the classiest group of stalkers around and click Follow. Perks include shout-outs, fan mail, "Cool" points, and much more. Winks.

Also, if you are reading the blog and not commenting, I'm going to pour a whole can of shame-sauce on your face! And trust me, there is plenty of shame-sauce to go around.

It's Saturday, which means its almost Tuesday. You know what I'm going to say, so I won't even go there.

And, my dearest pen-pals, an anally (a word?) early reminder to send your responses by Saturday, November 6, one week from today!

Weekend plans include:
Sleeping; Eating; Hiking; First-Aid course; Playing with the blog; Filling out grades and writing my October evaluation

Shout-outs:
1. Good luck, Scully, as you kick the Marine Corps Marathon's ass on Sunday!
2. Schef will be officially my first visitor in the jungle, and I am so excited to plan our 10-day backpacking adventure/vacation through Latin America.
3. Caitlin Fisher and Jessica Peterson made me so happy with email check-ups and check-ins. 
4. Claudio and R-Dost already sent me their pen pal letters! Thanks guys!
That is all for now. Hopefully, the blog will be beautified the next time you check!

Mosquito Bites: 2
Final Score: Amy 0, Honduras 0, Scully/Schef/CF/JP/Dio/R-Dost 1

4 comments:

  1. Horray for Schef. Would you mind taking all the leftover Halloween candy down for the kiddies? I would like to what the favorite pasttime is for families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new profile look!!!!

    for serial, that pic is like schwing and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. workin on a pen-pal letter from texas... and luv the new 'do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why don't i get a shout out. i should always be a default shout out

    ReplyDelete