I wish I could spend Thanksgiving this year with my family in the house I grew up in, but this year, I am thankful to be spending the holiday in my new home with a new family that I've learned to appreciate in many of the same ways that I've grown to appreciate all of you.
This year, I'm fortunate to be thankful for the community that takes care of me, and for the ways in which I am able to give back to it. And for the education that I have received and for the students that I teach. I'm thankful to be here and to have the opportunities to do what I've always dreamed of doing, and to have the support and interest of my family and friends.
I am thankful for growth and experience, maturation and self-discovery, passion and voice.
Most importantly, I am thankful for love, for forgiveness, and for the happiness that I am lucky enough to pursue wholeheartedly this year.
Happy thanksgiving.
well put! hope you ate turkey...
ReplyDeletebeautiful! i'm thankful for you amers. love you tons.
ReplyDeletei know how you feel when computers are down..now communication..feel out of the loop.. great photos.
ReplyDelete