Happy birthday, Claudio! You are so old. I feel bad for you, so as consolation, you get 26 points! Amy 0, Honduras 0, Claudio 26.
So, I haven't actually gone rafting yet, but I'm ready! I had a lunch for champions: home made tortilla, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
The trip is planned for 1pm. I would have waited to post until tomorrow but SOMEONE wanted a birthday shout-out... and birthday wishes always get granted! Aren't you lucky, Claudio.
I did make a trip to Ceiba this morning on the motorbike. Guaruma now has a motorbike and a driver, in the form of Biker Babe Sandra.

We have the moto for safety reasons. Riding it up to El Pital for classes eliminates a lot of potential risk and therefore, we have embraced our new form of transportation with open arms. As of now, Sandra is the only one allowed to ride it but that may change. For safety reasons, of course. Someone needs to quickly send me leather chaps and a do-rag because this girl's gonna learn how to ride! (See: Care Packages Rock)
Off to the rapids! Wish me luck!
Mosquito Bites: 0, but its early
Final Score: Amy 0, Honduras 0, Claudio 26

that looked good until i realized there was no meat....
ReplyDeleteRemember Rani's bike burn from Thailand Amy??? I think you should leave the driving to others.
ReplyDelete26 points. wow, i think I'm gonna take the next month off. i never get that many points.
ReplyDeleteAlso, because you had to post before your rafting trip, you got to send one more photo from that camera. Lets see if it survives your rafting trip. Class 5 is big BTW.
do rag is on it's way!
ReplyDelete