It has been exactly two months since I arrived in Honduras. It's time for a status check:
2 arms, 2 legs, no extra appendages or parasites
Obtaining higher levels of inner peace and yogi-ism
A little better at all things outdoors
Longest Conversation in Spanish: 47 minutes
Near death experiences: 0.5
Waterfalls seen: 7
Followers: 34 (Nice, guys!)
Austin and I found the world's biggest lemon yesterday. I'm impressed, Honduras. Amy 0, Honduras 1. Well, we thought it was a lemon until everyone else agreed it was a really sour, unripe grapefruit. We're not buying it and instead, entering it into the Guiness Book of World Records.
Home is going to feel a little empty starting tomorrow. Karolina leaves for week to renew her visa in Belize, and Fabrizio is leaving for good. Sad faces all around. But not quite yet, because we are having a despedida for him in La Ceiba tomorrow night AKA partaaaaay! Excited to fill you in!
Mosquito Bites: 1
Final Score: Amy 0, Honduras 1


YEAH AMY !!!! Please dont' start writing your blogs in Spanish. Counting the days till I see you.
ReplyDeletei didnt know honduras was into chemically modifying their lemons...!
ReplyDelete