I was in Yoga this morning, floating gracefully in firefly until... smack. Head to wood.
You know how kids are during a church service or silent meditation? Karolina and I got the giggles, and no matter how deep our prana or centered our Qi, we couldn't stop. Trying to hold back proved to be in vain, as our giggles came out in heaves and snorts, disrupting the zen of yogis practicing thousands of miles away. Anne, did you hear us? I guess you never grow up, but come on, falling on your face is really funny. Amy 0, Honduras 0, Giggles 1.
I also have the giggles in this picture, taken from the back of a police truck. After pretending that we had been handcuffed and taken away, we wanted to document the moment. Amy 0, Honduras 0, Giggles 2.

I taught my class today and hung around to take some pictures of the children that "entertain" me before, after, and during class. I want to take a photo for you of the small, 3 year old child who lives next door. Yesterday, he told me start to finish the story of King Kong, which apparently he had watched the night before. He also likes to pretend he is a jaguar, and roars at me to make me laugh (giggle?)! Amy 0, Honduras 0, Giggles 3. We'll save his stories for later, because below are some other cuties - Melvin, Kenci, and Genesis.
Ran home in the pouring rain. I am soaked from the inside out, so I must shower and get warm. On the agenda for tonight is doing grades, my report for August, and preparations for September. You're jealous, aren't you?
Mosquito Bites: 2
Final Score: Amy 0, Honduras 0, Giggles 3



runner amy makes me so proud :) i can def do firefly one handed fo sho
ReplyDeleteI totally heard you. and I think that yoga is totally about the giggles! And please. tell me that perro the bounty hunter came to get you from the truck de la policia.
ReplyDeleteI want to be that little bug on your shoulder right now enjoying every moment with you but you not knowing I am really there..the blogs are most satisfying.
ReplyDelete